We didn’t hold back when designing the X-Bolt Speed. This is a true mountain-style rifle with the features that send it straight to the top of the peak for hunters looking for proven performance and accuracy.
The sporter contour barrel is fluted and comes in standard barrel lengths to keep the rifle light, maneuverable and easy to carry. The muzzle is threaded M13x0.75 to accept the included radial muzzle brake or thread protector cap. For additional performance, the Browning Recoil Hawg Sporter muzzle brake can also be added. The barrel is free floated for consistent accuracy.
The Cerakote Smoked Bronze finish is applied to the action and barrel and offers metal protection that is better than traditional bluing or stainless steel. The lightweight composite stock features the concealment of Browning OVIX camo. This pattern offers excellent concealment in a variety of terrain and environments.
NOTE: Unless specifically listed as included with a firearm, accessories shown such as scopes, optical sights, rings, ring mounts, optic rails, bipod rails, ammunition, etc. are NOT included. Accessories are available at authorized Browning dealers and here on Browning.com.
X-Bolt Speed Features
- Smoked Bronze Cerakote finish protects better than traditional bluing or stainless steel
- Fluted, sporter contour barrel for the ideal blend of accuracy and weight savings
- Threaded radial muzzle brake reduces felt recoil (thread protector included)
- Versatile Browning OVIX Camo®
- Weather-resistant composite stock
- Free-floated barrel that is bedded in the front and the rear of the action for stability and to help maintain barrel-to-stock spacing for consistent accuracy.
- Bolt unlock button works in conjunction with the top-tang safety to provide an added measure of safety during checking and unloading of the chamber.
- Short 60° bolt lift is fast cycling and allows you to work the bolt quickly
- Detachable rotary magazine
- Three-lever Feather Trigger
- X-Lock scope mount features a four screw per base
- Inflex Recoil Pad